Indice del forum

Italian miners

Il forum di Minecraft tutto italiano!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Adidas Males is or Females is Originals NMD R1 Sneakers
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Veteady

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 21 Nov 2018 06:46:03    Oggetto:  Adidas Males is or Females is Originals NMD R1 Sneakers
Descrizione:

Prime athletics products dominated the court docket docket and produced impeccable footwear that shunned the group when players rocked fantastic sneakers. Adidas jumped to your bandwagon once the need to have for footwear for the court docket docket was quite a bit preferred. The adidas Forum sprung into motion originally crafted inside of the high-top variety. Now, the item is created obtainable in various cuts for specific variations and choices. Hello there, I'm seye kehinde a relentless and loyal purchaser to konga. in excess of the sixteenth of august i purchased blue nike roshes supplied by TMG retail outlet on your own web content, 24,000 naira, the purchase came in three instances afterwards, i reviewed it and located out the shoe claimed US proportions eight which was my size.

So i regarded as the store and complained, they apologised and promised to ship however a further of my proportions tthe up coming working day, and then they named and noted my sizing was no more readily available, its odd to me given that my measurement was significantly dimensions 8 although the shoe was way as well limited. they then created offered to have me trade it totally free by acquiring an adidas NMD xr1 shoe of my determination, which they afterwards on brought presently. i used to be not home so my mom been given the sneakers on my behalf, she claimed they didnt give her a box as well as in numerous situations complained that she need to provide the individual a thousand naira as supply price which was in no way agreed on, so i predominantly obtained a boxeless adidas shoe which in my working encounter ought to on no account be.

I found out this shoe only arrived out yesterday, in Europe! and isnt for getting introduced right until the twenty fifth in Africa, even the main points over the shoe were not at all typical with that of what was within the adidas online retail outlet! i'm incredibly upset and after you should do not pick out to eliminate a faithful steady consumer like me, make sure you i request your procedure my 24000 naira refund immediately and block this vendor from konga, as he sells phony sneakers for your cost of great kinds, and for prospective rationale i counsel you operate all objects put on konga by way of high quality assurance, this truly is sort of upsetting and when i have to write down an limited posting depending on very very poor high quality assurance about KONGA.COM.

Therefore you also individuals use a rather weak keep track of file of purchaser care, previous time i checked, really very last 12 months I ordered a fake rayban sunglass and that i complained to you personally males immediately, you simply apologised and in no way took motion and also the seller by no means answered me the moment extra,hopefully your procedures have altered, and that i refuse to take a seat all over again and become ripped off of 24000 naira in this tough economic system. i await your reply. many thanks. , but once i set it on it had been just way as well tight, this was really bizarre to me and that i suspected foul engage in someplace. adidas unveiled its most up-to-date silhouette in a very start out celebration in Big apple former night time: the adidas Originals NMD.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 21 Nov 2018 06:46:03    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: